RADiant system overview
- An intuitive clinical interface makes it easy to create treatment plans and manage patient data.
- RADiant delivers its treatment to the skin surface. The dose profile falls away rapidly within the first few millimeters of the skin.
- Patients enjoy a pain-free alternative to skin cancer treatment without discomfort, scarring or downtime.
- Features a compact footprint, dual treatment configurations, and short treatment times.
- RADiant is easy to move, shield, and treat for both SRT and eBt.
- The system’s ergonomic and flexible design allows you to effortlessly target treatment areas—including hard-to-access lesions—without placing patients in uncomfortable positions.
- Faster treatments mean an accelerated workflow with less cost to your practice, and no downtime for your patients.
- Treatments achieve highly effective cure rates with little impact on patients’ day-to-day lives or concerns about other comorbidities.
- A comfortable, effective alternative to surgery equips your practice to serve—and satisfy—more patients when surgery is contraindicated or not preferred.
5cm FSD Open Applicators
6cm FSD Open Applicators
*Optional Applicator Set
- Electronic Brachytherapy (eBT) and Superficial Radiation Therapy (SRT)
- Intuitive clinical dashboard allowing for fast, precise treatments
- Utility interface for configuration, calibration and maintenance
- Mobile within a treatment room
- Houses a self-contained cooling system & generator
- Counter-balanced, lockable treatment arm Accurate positioning through magnetic braking system
- Plugs directly into a standard outlet, with minimal shielding requirements
- Includes simple safety interlocks and warning lights
Unrivaled service and support
Xstrahl is more than a manufacturer of medical therapy systems—we provide best in class customer service with every system, from initial planning and suite design to installation by our expert engineers.
To ensure your Xstrahl system operates effectively and efficiently, we offer enhanced user training and ongoing maintenance and service contracts.
RADiant – Smart. Simple. Successful.
Now you can treat non-melanoma skin cancers efficiently and effectively without surgery.
Faster treatments, Accelerated workflow, Lower cost for your practice, No downtime for your patients
Great flexibility makes it particularly suited for treating lesions that are difficult to access, such as those found on sensitive areas of the head, face and neck, all without compromising patient comfort.
The unit’s small footprint enables installation in a compact space and its mobility makes for efficiencies within the treatment room.
Low energy and short exposure times means the treatment room requires less shielding compared to a high energy linear accelerator.
The ergonomically designed skin contact applicators and illuminated halo ring allow for optimal conformal treatment positioning.
Concerto software, the clinical interface, provides an intuitive workflow for treatments and creates a detailed clinical record for each patient, including treatment images.